Martial Arts Registration Online provides an online registration and subscription service for the Martial Arts sport 'Taekwondo'. The service started in January 2008 with the National Championships of The Netherlands. Soon after that, also the Dutch Open 2008 used the service with almost 600 online subscribed competitors. Today, many other tournaments from The Netherlands, United Kingdom and Germany are using this service.
The lay-out consists of several parts. All links to public pages are located on the left menu and all team related pages are located on the right side of the screen. Also every tournament has its own page. On these pages, you can view all tournament information: general information, dates, deadlines, downloads and we offer a LIVE overview of all subscribed teams and competitors. We also support multiple languages. At this moment the website supports the following languages: English, German and Dutch. You can switch between these languages by clicking on the specific flag located on the upper right part of this website.
How does it all work?
As team you only need to understand the following steps:
- You need to login (login form is a team related part and therefore now located on the right) with your team information. Don't have an account yet? Just register and you'll receive login information after the administrators of MA RegOnline approved your team. If you already have an account, but forgot your team code and/or password, you can retrieve it with the 'Forgot your password?' option.
- Subscribe to a tournament. You can do this by going to the "Tournament subscriptions" page and press the link/button "Subscribe" of the particular tournament. (Note: this "subscribe" button is also located on every tournament information page) After pressing the subscribe button, you will see "Waiting approval" with that tournament status on your "Tournament subscriptions" page. Now you will have to wait until the organisation of the tournament (not the MA RegOnline administrators) will approve your subscription. You will receive an automatically generated e-mail as soon as your subscription has been approved.
- For every tournament you subscribed on (and got approval) you can add officials / coaches. You can add these by clicking on the "Add official / coach" button on the "Tournament subscriptions" page or on the "Officials & Coaches" page, both team related pages.
- Just like adding officials & coaches, you can also add competitors at the same way. Just press "Add competitor" on the "Tournament subscriptions" page or on the "Competitors" page.
- When you've added all your officials / coaches and competitors, you can generate a PDF printable report. In this report all tournament information is mentioned as well as your officials / coaches and competitors.